Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Blog!

I have long been entertaining the idea of writing a blog, but I knew that before long I won't be able to continue updating it. But what the heck, I decided to just do it and see what happens... who knows, I just might be able to keep this longer than I think.

It took me forever to come up with a name for this blog... all the names I tried (even non-descript names such as 'noname', 'unnamed', 'unknown', 'blank') were already taken. I even tried using Tagalog words to no avail. So after almost an hour, this is what I came up with. Hey, not the most creative name but I figured my time is better spent cleaning my apartment. =)

This is it for my first entry. I just wanted to put a quick one out on the first day of the year 2008... makes me feel as though I'm off to a good start! ;)

No comments: