Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cakes, cakes, and more cakes!

I stopped by Michaels (love that store!) on my way home from work today to sign up for the Wilton Course II Cake Decorating class. Can't wait to learn how to do different flowers using Royal Icing! I'm still debating though if I should go ahead and take the fondant and/or gumpaste class as well. I'm a little hesitant since I think I'm doing pretty well on that medium on my own so far. ;) I'd probably just try to continue to self-study first and take it from there.

Here are the snapshots of the cakes I've made in the past three months. I need more practice, so please throw a party so I have an excuse to bake more cakes! =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! sisss!!!! you are absolutely makin me hungry!!!!!

haha, great blog, keep it up ;)

galing n M&R kgabi, i hope u can watch it soon!

tke cre!

;)

Ivy said...

hehe. thanks! =)

haven't see the episode yet. huhuhu. i'd probably get to watch it saturday AM here pa.

Anonymous said...

Is there a way I can forward your cake album? I want some of my friends to see it so if they want to, they can order. Then again, even if they were to order, how would you send the cake here? =)

Anonymous said...

Galing sobra! I am impressed by your work and i am very happy that you have found a hobby that you really enjoy. How i wish i can bake too but it just never turns out right.

Great way to share recipes and kitchen tips here. I´ll be looking forward to the next entries.

Kiss Kiss
Sheryll

Ivy said...

Hi Sheryll! Thanks! Wish I can send one your way! =) Punta ka na lang dito, promise I'll make one especially for you! ;)